Worlds End Umbrella Worlds End Umbrella

Incredibly enjoyable.

This was a great flash. I loved the music and the art. A touching story that stirs the soul.

Comcasdick Comcasdick

Great flash, Tom Fulp.

It's time to show your true identity already.

Butt Romance Butt Romance

Magnificent!

This is the greatest love story of our generation. Golden Clock, you are a scholar and a poet. Your flash resonates deep within our bosoms and brings love to all who feel its warm embrace.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

My lord, that was bad.

Okay, I'll grant that at least some of you used good animation, but none of you had a good story. Nothing that is actually amusing to anyone who isn't a furry, childish, or any combination of the two.
First off, your loading/start screen is pathetically attention grabbing on its own.

Second, what was with the pokemon one for god sake? Who among you(besides the creator) thought for a second: "This seems like a good flash." You really should be ashamed of yourselves for that one.

None of you showed any class. If you're going to do something why not do something fresh, something you came up with and stop ripping off a multi-billion dollar company?

Merry Christmas (IDWTFT) Merry Christmas (IDWTFT)

A Visual Masterpiece

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of this Flash.
It is trampling out the vintage where the terrible spam are stored;
It hath loosed the fateful animation of its terrible swift actionscript,
Its truth is marching on.

AbsintheClock responds:

I do say good sir!

E E

Awesome

An omage to remember.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

I thought it was okay. Nothing special

But what made me dislike it is I think you stole the Weekly User's Choice that clearly should have belonged to Munglai.

I can't forgive you for that.

The Worst Pirate Ever. The Worst Pirate Ever.

Great Movie!

This deserved a daily award. You got shafted.

Great animation, funny song, great tribute to both Pirate Clock's Birthday and Anti-Clock Day.
A lot of people have been griping about "where the Clock Crew is going" as of late, but you might be able to change their minds.

ClockRadio responds:

Yeah, stupid iPumpkin.

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

A wonder for the eyes.

I've watched this about 10 times already and I forgot to write a review, my bad.

I've always loved your flash for as long as I've been a Clock, and no matter how many times I watch this it never gets old.

Thanks for this wonderful movie,
Marlin Clock

CTA : Patriot Stories CTA : Patriot Stories

The Spielberg of Flash.

I can't believe such a masterpiece slipped by and was not put on the frontpage, denying it of such grace is a fraud that goes against everything this nation and website were created for.